Linsford Business Centre is family owned and operated.
It has 22 commercial properties in various sizes, many with mezzanine floors and converted to office space. Allowing the ground floor to be used for more industrial and storage purposes.
All of our properties have been refurbished and brought up to modern building regulations including energy performance and electrical safety standards, and we have sought to improve all areas having invested in connecting the site to main sewer and adding a balancing pond to assist with sustainable urban drainage on the River Blackwater.
We pride ourselves on having a business centre that is secure, clean and tidy. As the front of house to many successful businesses, our tenants buy into this ethos and many have grown from small properties into much larger properties, essentially remaining with us for decades.
Why choose us?
- Established for nearly 40 years
- Flexible lease terms
- Competitive prices and friendly service
- Excellent feedback with customers remaining with us for decades
- Secure gate entrance
- High definition CCTV cameras througout the site
- Quick access onto the A331 and beyond including M3, A3, A27, M4 and M25
- Good location to service London and the South of England
- Conveniently located on the Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire borders
- Rural setting surrounded by lakes and access on to a neighbouring lake and nature reserve
- Picnic benches are available for our tenants to enjoy the rural setting
- Often visited by heron, foxes, deer, egyptian geese, canadian geese and birds of prey
- Good access for large vehicles and are able to turn large lorries around using a forward gear only